Monday, June 20, 2011

My first Blog

Hello Everyone,
 this is my first blog. Ive created this to discuss holistic means of healing, since I am a massage therapist and bodyworker, and I believe in the power of touch! I am a huge advocate for taking care of ourselves naturally, and am always trying to evolve and dig in deeper, healing on deep levels.  I perform my healing art by intuition, and I am connected to higher realms of guidance. Everyone i touch receives a prayer and intention for healing. I am always trying to further my knowledge and wisdom. We are all here for a reason, and one of mine is to help others heal (which I think we all have a part to play with this). I wish for peace of mind and healing for every individual :)

I know a lot of people are into metaphysics, natural care, alternative medicine, etc. and I want to give a space where you can feel free to explore some of these concepts without people judging. May this be a safe haven and outlet for those who want to participate in this kind of thing. I love comments and to hear other peoples' ideas and beliefs. Stay tuned for some fun blogs!
Abundant Blessings
}:)i(:{ Hanna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment